Neurourology : Theory and Practice / edited by Limin Liao, Helmut Madersbacher.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Medicine (Springer-11650)
1 online resource (XIX, 583 pages) : 193 illustrations, 135 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Neurology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book introduce neurourology as an emerging interdisciplinary area that covers the basic and clinical studies of the neural control on the normal lower urinary tract and the lower/upper urinary tract dysfunction due to neuropathy disorders. It systematically describes all aspects of neurourology from the epidemiology of the neurogenic bladder; to the pathology and pathophysiology of the lower urinary tract; to the diagnosis and treatment of the neurogenic bladder by conservative therapies or surgeries. This book provides a useful resource for medical doctors, nurses and students in the field of neurourological conditions. All the topics are written by internationally recognized specialists in their field. Editor Limin Liao is Professor and Director of the Department of Urology, China Rehabilitation Research Center, affiliated to Capital Medical University, China. Prof. Helmut Madersbacher is a Professor of Urology and em.Head of the Neurourology Unit of the University Hospital, Innsbruck, Austria.
- The normal urinary tract
Pathology and Pathophysiology of the lower urinary tract
Epidemiology of the neurogenic bladder
Diagnosis and Evaluation of the neurogenic bladder
Management for complications
Specificities of neurogenic bladders from some nervous system diseases.
- Liao, Limin, editor., Editor,
Madersbacher, Helmut, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-94-017-7509-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|