Intraocular and Intracranial Pressure Gradient in Glaucoma / edited by Ningli Wang.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Medicine (Springer-11650)
Advances in visual science and eye diseases 2524-566X ; 1
Advances in Visual Science and Eye Diseases, 2524-566X ; 1
1 online resource (XV, 321 pages) : 188 illustrations, 148 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Ophthalmology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book focuses on the characteristic of glaucomatous optic neuropathy and its relationship with cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) pressure. It also explores the potential novel methods to manage glaucoma by adjusting CSF pressure. This book covers several interesting topics such as why normal tension glaucoma (NTG) patients still develops into glaucoma without high intraocular pressure (IOP); and whether there are factors other than IOP contributing to the pathogenesis of NTG why the role of IOP in the pathogenesis of POAG becomes vague and controversial. This book contains over 40 chapters, including numerous images from clinical patients and experiments on gross anatomy, pathological tissue, and immunohistochemistry, electronic speculum et cetera The ophthalmologists and researchers can also benefit from the clinical cases. We hope this book serves as a clinical guidance with practical significant for the understanding, prevention and diagnosis of glaucoma.
- Road Map for the Pathogenesis of Glaucomatous Optic neuropathy
Intracranial and Intraocular Pressure Related Diseases
Optic nerve sheaths fenestration, a way to balance the trans-laminar cribrosa pressure differents?
Anatomy and physiology in laminar cribrosa
The New Concepts of Cerebrospinal Fluid Physiology
Cerebrospinal Fluid Pressure Dynamics and the Pulsatile Component of the Translaminar Pressure Gradient
CSF circulation in the subarachnoid space surrounding the optic nerve
Facts and myths of cerebrospinal fluid pressure for the physiology of the eye
Energy theory in glaucoma
Measurement Techniques Relevant to Intracranial and Intraocular Pressure Gradient
Imaging of Optic Nerve Subarachnoid Space, the Best Sequence?
Measurement and Associations of the Optic Nerve Subarachnoid Space in Normal Tension and Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
Translamina cribrosa pressure difference related animal models
Fortified Astrocyte: the Target of Pathological Intraocular Hypertension
Lymphatic Drainage from the Eye: Is Cerebrospinal Fluid Involved?
Response of the rat optic nerve to acute intraocular and intracranial pressure changes
The Optic Nerve Chamber Syndrome
The Molecular Basis of Retinal Ganglion Cell Death in Glaucoma
The mechanism of trans-lamina cribrosa pressure difference activate mechanical stress signal transduction to induced optic nerve damage-a hypothesis
Impact of intraocular pressure on optic nerve head deformation
Push Me Pull You
Aging effect on Lamina Cribrosa Depth in Ocular Hypertension and Glaucoma
The importance of habitual 24-hour IOP measurement
Intracranial hypotension and coexistent normal-pressure glaucoma, Five years follow-up
Acute Peripapillary Retinal Pigment Epithelium Changes Associated with Acute IOP Elevation
The Relationship between Cerebrospinal Fluid Pressure and Blood Flow in the Retina and Optic Nerve
New Insights into Ocular Hypertension
Correlation among intraocular pressure, intracranial pressure and blood pressure
How to Define a Glaucomatous Optic Neuropathy?
Pressure Difference and Ocular Morphology Change, From Biomechanical Analysis
Biomechanical Mechanisms of IOP/CSFP-induced optic nerve damage
Dietary nitrate intake and primary open angle glaucoma
Body mass index and open angle glaucoma
Normal Tension Glaucoma -A "Qi deficiency "disease
Visual Impairment in Astronauts after Long-Duration Spaceflight, a Chapter 36 Backward of Glaucomatous Optic Neuropathy?
Genetic insights into primary open-angle glaucoma
Alzheimer's disease, intracranial pressure, glaucoma
Surgical Management Strategies for Pseudotumor Cerebri/Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
Idiopathic intracranial hypertension.
- Wang, Ningli, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-2137-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|