Life at the bottom, edited by Gregory Armstrong.
- New York, Bantam Books 1971.
- A Bantam book, Q6741
xxv, , 352,  pages 18 cm
- Minorities -- United States.
Poor -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Down Home
The Promised Land. Work; Men and Women; Mothers and Children; School Days; Making It; White Law; Resting Places
Getting it Together: Power to the People.
- "A Bantam Book / published May 1971."
"Blacks, Chicanos, Poor Whites, Puerto Ricans, Indians, The daily lives of poor people in the richest country in the world"--Cover.
Publisher's advertisements:  page at end.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 055306741 (pbk.) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|