KIPLING, R.: Just So Stories (Unabridged)
- Hong Kong : Naxos Digital Services US Incorporated 2008.
- Naxos Spoken Word Library
Naxos Spoken Word Library
- Sound recording
1 online resource
- Local subjects:
- Spoken Word. (search)
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Available online.
- How the Whale got his Throat ( 08 min., 48 sec. )
How the Camel got his Hump ( 08 min., 11 sec. )
How the Rhinoceros got his Skin ( 07 min., 09 sec. )
How the Leopard got his Spots ( 16 min., 13 sec. )
The Elephant's Child ( 18 min., 56 sec. )
The Sing-Song of Old Man Kangaroo ( 09 min., 51 sec. )
The Beginning of the Armadillos ( 18 min., 20 sec. )
How the First Letter was Written ( 24 min., 07 sec. )
How the Alphabet was Made ( 24 min., 16 sec. )
The Crab that Played with the Sea ( 23 min., 39 sec. )
The Cat that Walked by Himself ( 27 min., 28 sec. )
The Butterfly that Stamped ( 24 minutes, 53 sec. )
- Thorn, David, Reader -- Kipling, Rudyard, Author
- Naxos Digital Services electronic collection.
- Kipling, Rudyard Author
Naxos Digital Services US
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|