Speroff's clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility / Hugh S. Taylor, Lubna Pal, Emre Seli.
- Other Title:
- Clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility
- Ninth edition.
- Philadelphia, PA : Wolters Kluwer, 
xiii, 1318 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Endocrine gynecology.
Infertility -- Endocrine aspects.
Endocrine glands -- Diseases.
Fertility -- Physiology.
- Medical subjects:
- Genitalia, Female -- physiology.
Endocrine System Diseases.
Fertility -- physiology.
Genital Diseases, Female.
Reproductive Techniques, Assisted.
- "In the United States, approximately 15% of all couples will face fertility difficulties, many of whom will go on to a reproductive disorder diagnosis. OB/GYNs specialize in reproductive endocrinology & infertility through a fellowship track after their residency. Today there are approximately 500 reproductive endocrinologists in addition to 800 who are board-eligible. Written in a clear and concise voice, Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility provides a complete explanation of the female endocrine system and offers medical guidance for evaluation and treatment of common disorders"-- Provided by publisher.
- Preceded by Clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility / Marc A. Fritz, Leon Speroff. 8th ed. c2011.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Louis B. Flexner Medical Book Fund.
- Pal, Lubna, author.
Seli, Emre, author.
Louis B. Flexner Medical Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|