Intellectual maturity of children : demographic and socioeconomic factors, United States / Dale B. Harris and Jean Roberts.
- Rockville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Resources Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 
- DHEW publication; no. (HRA) 74-1059.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey Series 11, no. 116.
Vital and health statistics. Series 11, Data from the National Health Survey ; number 116
DHEW publication ; no. (HRA) 74-1059
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 74 pages) : illustrations.
- Intelligence levels -- United States -- Statistics.
African Americans -- Intelligence levels -- Statistics.
Child development -- United States -- Statistics.
Goodenough-Harris Drawing Test -- United States.
- "Findings from the modified Goodenough-Harris Drawing Test by age, sex, race, region, size of place of residence and population change from 1950 to 1960, grade in schooi, family income, and education of parent, in terms of raw and standard scores."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 24).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover (CDC, viewed October 3, 2019).
- Roberts, Jean, 1918- author.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|