Stopping Harmful Interference in Elections for a Lasting Democracy Act : report together with supplemental views (to accompany H.R. 4617).
- [Washington] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], -
- United States. Congress. House. Report; 116-246.
Rept. / 116th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 116-246
- Government document
1 online resource (volumes).
- Election law -- United States.
Elections -- Corrupt practices -- United States -- Prevention.
Political campaigns -- Corrupt practices -- United States -- Prevention.
Advertising, Political -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Campaign funds -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Propaganda, International -- Prevention.
Mass media -- Political aspects -- United States.
Internet in political campaigns -- United States.
United States. Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971
- Legislative materials.
- "October 21, 2019"--Pt. 1.
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from part 1 PDF caption (govinfo, viewed Oct. 23, 2019).
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration. Stopping Harmful Interference in Elections for a Lasting Democracy Act
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|