Surgical and nonsurgical procedures in short-stay hospitals : United States, 1979 / by Robert Pokras.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Center for Health Statistics, 1983.
- DHHS publication; no. (PHS) 83-1731.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey Series 13, no. 70.
Vital & health statistics. Series 13, Data from the national health survey ; no. 70
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 83-1731
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 48 pages) : illustrations.
- Operations, Surgical -- United States -- Statistics.
Hospital utilization -- United States -- Statistics.
Hospitals -- Admission and discharge -- United States -- Statistics.
Surgical clinics -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Medical.
Statistics -- Medical.
- "February 1983."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 15-16).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover (CDC, viewed September 26, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Pokras, Robert. Surgical and nonsurgical procedures in short-stay hospitals
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|