Job skills education program : semi-annual technical report / Robert K. Branson and Joan L. James.
- Other Title:
- Semi-annual technical report
- Alexandria, VA : U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Science, March 1985.
- ARI research note; 85-47.
Research note ; ; 85-47
- Government document
1 online resource (ix, 66 pages).
- United States. Army -- Officials and employees.
Military education -- United States -- Computer-assisted instruction.
Curriculum planning -- United States.
Field trials -- United States.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Occupational specialties.
- The Job Skills Education Program (JSEP) is designed to provide soldiers with the prerequisite knowledge and skills required for successfully learning their Military Occupational Specialties (MOS). When the JSEP is put into effect, it will replace the Army's current Basic Skills Education Program (BSEP) with a sophisticated, computer-based system. The second phase of the three-phase JSEP contract involved planning for the implementation and development of computer-based instruction and a field trial of that instruction. The results of the field trials and discussions of methods for management and development are contained in this report.
- "March 1985."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover (DTIC.mil website, viewed October 28, 2019).
- James, Joan L., author.
Florida State University. Center for Educational Technology.
U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences, issuing body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|