Helping counselors and psychologists as advocates and activists : strength, solidarity, strategy and sustainability / Alexander Street, a ProQuest Company ; produced by Rebecca Toporek, Muninder Kaul Ahluwalia, Elizabeth Robey.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Alexandria, VA : Microtraining Associates, 2019.
1 online resource (107 minutes)
- Social justice.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Students, counselors, psychologists, and other mental health professionals often ask "What does social justice look like and how can I incorporate it into my work with clients and communities?" This video brings together a culturally and professionally diverse group of emerging, mid-career, and later career counselors and psychologists to share their experiences and insights on how they have integrated advocacy and social action into their work and everyday lives. Each brings different strengths, uses different strategies, and engages in different ways of sustaining their work and personal lives. The world continues to present challenges. This video intends to facilitate counselors, psychologists and other mental health professionals to take action to address these challenges using a framework and inspiring examples of social action.
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 13, 2019).
- Toporek, Rebecca, producer.
Ahluwalia, Muninder K., producer.
Robey, Elizabeth, producer.
Microtraining (Firm), publisher.
Alexander Street (Firm), production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|