Anti-Border Corruption Improvement Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 731, to amend the Anti-Border Corruption Act of 2010 to authorize certain polygraph waiver authority, and for other purposes.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report; 116-99.
Report / 116th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 116-99
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 10 pages).
- United States. Bureau of Customs and Border Protection -- Officials and employees.
Lie detectors and detection -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Employee screening -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Legislative materials.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo web site, viewed on Oct. 2, 2019).
"September 10, 2019."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Anti-Border Corruption Improvement Act
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|