Selected body measurements of children 6-11 years, United States / Robert M. Malina, Peter V.V. Hamill, and Stanley Lemeshow.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1973.
- Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey Series 11, no. 123.
DHEW publication; no. (HSM) 73-1605.
Vital and health statistics. Series 11, Data from the National Health Survey ; number 123
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 73-1605
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 48 pages) : illustrations.
- Children -- Growth -- Statistics.
Children -- Anthropometry -- United States.
United States -- Statistics, Medical.
Children -- Growth.
Statistics -- Medical.
- "January 1973."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 17).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover (CDC, viewed October 3, 2019).
- Hamill, Peter V. V., 1926-2007, author.
Lemeshow, Stanley, author.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Malina, Robert M. Selected body measurements of children 6-11 years, United States
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|