Eye examination findings among children, United States / Jean Roberts.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1972.
- Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey Series 11, no. 115.
DHEW publication; no. (HSM) 72-1057.
Vital and health statistics. Series 11, Data from the National Health Survey ; number 115
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1057
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 47 pages) : illustrations.
- Vision disorders in children -- United States -- Statistics.
Children -- Health and hygiene -- United States -- Statistics.
Vision disorders in children.
- "June 1972."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 15).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover (CDC, viewed October 3, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Roberts, Jean, 1918- Eye examination findings among children, United States
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|