Cittadinanze nella storia dello Stato contemporaneo / a cura di Marcella Aglietti, Carmelo Calabrò.
- Milano, Italy : FrancoAngeli, 
- Temi di storia ; 1.
Temi di storia ; 1
1 online resource (209 pages) : PDF, digital file(s).
- Citizenship -- Europe -- 18th-21st century.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: internet via World Wide Web.
- Cittadinanze offers a new perspective on the history of the State, understood in the aristotelian sense as the whole of its citizens. The volume contains twelve essays dedicated to the possible ways in which citizenship took shape during the contemporary age, analyzing the various historical concretions. Not a single, but a plural citizenship, an object and an epistemological instrument of many declinations - institutional, theoretical-political, juridical, philosophical. A reconstruction conducted through different places and times, ranging from the French and American revolutions to the immateriality of the digital divide. An original exam that interrogates the stories, practices and symbols that have linked individuals to their political communities.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Aglietti, Marcella, editor.
Calabrò, Carmelo, editor.
- Other format:
- Print version: ‡z 8891749192
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|