Climate adaptation finance and investment in California / Jesse M. Keenan.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2019.
- Routledge focus on environment and sustainability.
Routledge focus on environment and sustainability
1 online resource (xvi, 155 pages) : illustrations, charts; PDF, digital file(s).
- Environmental economics -- California.
Environmental policy -- California.
Climatic changes -- Economic aspects -- California.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: internet via World Wide Web.
- This book serves as a guide for local governments and private enterprises as they navigate the unchartered waters of investing in climate change adaptation and resilience. This book serves not only as a resource guide for identifying potential funding sources but also as a roadmap for asset management and public fi nance processes. It highlights practical synergies between funding mechanisms, as well as the confl icts that may arise between varying interests and strategies. While the main focus of this work is on the State of California, this book offers broader insights for how states, local governments and private enterprises can take those critical fi rst steps in investing in society’s collective adaptation to climate change.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Print version:
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|