Foreign affairs in English courts / F.A. Mann. [electronic resource]
- Oxford : Clarendon, 1986.
- Oxford scholarship online.
1 online resource (xxiii, 195 p. )
- International and municipal law -- Great Britain.
Conflict of laws -- Great Britain.
Conflict of laws -- England.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Law and legislation.
- Electronic books
- Describes and analyses the attitudes and techniques which English judges adopt or ought to adopt when confronted with problems arising from the conduct of foreign policy by the executive.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|