Trust in contemporary society / edited by Masamichi Sasaki.
- Other records:
- Lieden ; Boston : BRILL, 
- International comparative social studies; v. 42.
International Comparative Social Studies ; Volume 42
xiv, 270 pages ; 24 cm.
- Trust -- Social aspects.
- Trust in Contemporary Society', by well-known trust researchers, deals with conceptual, theoretical and social interaction analyses, historical data on societies, national surveys or cross-national comparative studies, and methodological issues related to trust. The authors are from a variety of disciplines: psychology, sociology, political science, organizational studies, history, and philosophy, and from Britain, the United States, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Australia, Germany, and Japan. They bring their vast knowledge from different historical and cultural backgrounds to illuminate contemporary issues of trust and distrust. The socio-cultural perspective of trust is important and increasingly acknowledged as central to trust research. Accordingly, future directions for comparative trust research are also discussed.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Sasaki, Masamichi S., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|