Genocide and mass violence in Asia : an introductory reader / edited by Frank Jacob.
- Berlin ; Boston : De Gruyter Oldenbourg, 
- Genocide and mass violence in the age of the extremes ; 1.
Genocide and mass violence in the age of the extremes ; 1
220 pages ; 24 cm.
- Genocide -- Asia -- History -- 20th century.
War crimes -- Asia -- History -- 20th century.
Crimes against humanity -- Asia -- History -- 20th century.
- "In Asia the 'Age of Extremes' witnessed many forms of mass violence and genocide, related to the rise and fall of the Japanese Empire, the proxy wars of the Cold War, and the anti-colonial nation building processes that often led to new conflicts and civil wars. The present volume is considered an introductory reader that deals with different forms of mass violence and genocide in Asia, discusses the perspectives of victims and perpetrators alike"--Page 4 of cover.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Jacob, Frank, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|