Last days of Chinatown / [written and directed by] Nicole MacDonald.
- [United States] : Video Project, [2018?]
1 videodisc (65 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Cass Corridor (Detroit, Mich.) -- Social conditions.
Cass Corridor (Detroit, Mich.) -- History.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- "When the largest sports development in the country takes over Detroit, one place is built; another, erased. Detroit's Cass Corridor, one of the roughest areas in the city for the past 100 years, has long been home to the poor and disenfranchised. Now this former red-light district experiences a complete overhaul as gentrification sweeps the area. Last days of Chinatown explores the lives of those who remain in the Corridor and how the rebirth of the district will affect their lives." -- Container.
- Composer, Colin Zyskowski.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2017.
- Zyskowski, Colin, composer (expression)
Video Project, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|