Tyler Perry : interviews / edited by Janice D. Hamlet.
- Jackson : University Press of Mississippi,  , ©2019
- Conversations with filmmakers series
Conversations with filmmakers series.
xlvi, 87 pages ; 23 cm.
- Perry, Tyler -- Interviews.
Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Interviews.
Motion picture producers and directors.
- A career-spanning collection of interviews with the multimedia phenomenon who has directed groundbreaking films like Diary of a mad black woman that feature mostly African American actors and tell stories about adversity, faith, family, and redemption.
- Diary of a mad black woman / Tonish Johnson
Exclusive interview with Tyler Perry: finally, reaping writeousness / Kathleen Cross
The many faces of Tyler Perry / Kristi Watts
Tyler Perry The family that preys interview with Kam Williams / Kam Williams
Q&A: Tyler Perry / Matthew Belloni and Stephen Galloway
Tyler Perry's amazing journey to the top: he is one of America's top filmmakers, yet few have ever heard of him / Byron Pitts
Hilton Als: Tyler Perry simplifies, commodifies black life / Alison Keyes
Tyler Perry, movie mogul / Sheryl Garratt
Tyler Perry's Hollywood: diary of a mad black ... mogul / Roger Brooks
Tyler Perry interview: "I want my films to be relevant to people's lives" / Samantha Ofole-Prince
Tyler Perry shares his life's lessons / Eric Peterson
The brand keeping Oprah in business / Rembert Browne
Tyler Perry is a ninja in his own right, talks fatherhood and going against stereotype in new film / Sandra Varner
Interview: Tyler Perry talks Love thy neighbor, The haves and the have nots, and his process from page to screen / Aramide A. Tinubu
Tyler Perry encourages fans to use their God-given talents to change the world in 2017 / Christine Thomasos
Tyler Perry: Acrimony and building on the success of Madea / Trevor Noah.
- Includes filmography (pages xxi-xlvi), bibliographical references (pages 75-83) and index.
- Hamlet, Janice D., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|