All quiet on the western front / adapted by Wayne Vansant.
- Other Title:
- Erich Maria Remarque, All quiet on the western front
- Annapolis, MD : Dead Reckoning, 
170 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 26 cm
- Remarque, Erich Maria, 1898-1970. Im Westen nichts Neues. -- Adaptations.
World War (1914-1918)
Im Westen nichts Neues (Remarque, Erich Maria)
World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- Western Front -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Soldiers -- Germany -- History -- 20th century -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Soldiers -- Germany -- Psychological aspects -- 20th century -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Soldiers -- Psychological aspects.
Western Front (World War (1914-1918))
Comic books, strips, etc.
- "All Quiet on the Western Front, is an elegant statement on a generation of men destroyed by war. Caught up by a romantic sense of patriotism and encouraged to enlist by authority figures who would not risk their lives to do the same, Paul Bäumer and his classmates join the fighting in the trenches of the Western Front in World War I. He is soon disenchanted by the constant bombardments and ruthless struggle to survive. Through years in battle, Paul and those he serves with become men defined by the violence around them, desperate to stay as decent as they can while growing more and more distant from the society for which they are fighting. This graphic novel recreates the classic story in vivid detail through meticulous research. The accurate depictions of uniforms, weapons, trenches, and death brings the horrors of the Western Front to life in a bold new way."-- Provided by publisher.
- "Based on the novel by Erich Maria Remarque, by arrangement with New York University"--Title page verso.
- Other format:
- Online version: Vansant, Wayne, adapter, artist. All quiet on the western front
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|