I want to touch feel hold squeez deal with u : and other poems / poems by Tamu Moore ; photos by William Reddick ; cover design by: Steven Griffith ; graphics by: Unicorn Graphics.
- Second printing.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [Ladies-inWaiting Publications?], 1977. , ©1977
36 unnumbered pages ; 23 cm
- American poetry -- African American authors.
African Americans -- Poetry.
Poetry -- Women authors.
Poetry -- Collections.
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- Bonified U
Come let be/come
For a victim that I know and love
What is Blaack
U (Poem for Someone close)
Daydreams that bring U to me
Kissing a Naked Dude
Ladies-in-Waiting (dedicated to them who lay and wait)
And we still be an African people
Obsolete ... Obsolete
Man with Rhythum
A Single thought
Feeling so Low
John Dixon fool
See How Well Assimilated ... i am
Like a Pretzel
Poem #2 for a Man from Buffalo
- "© Copyrighted in 1977 by Ladies-in-Waiting Publications All rights reserved by the Author"; title page verso.
Printing statement from title page verso.
Text printed in dark green on light green paper.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Griffith, Steven, cover designer.
Reddick, William, photographer.
Ladies-inWaiting Publications (Firm), publisher.
Unicorn Graphics (Firm), illustrator.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|