Coercive population control in China : hearings before the Subcommittee on International Operations and Human Rights of the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session, May 17, June 22 and 28, and July 19, 1995
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1995
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Women & the law
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline Women and the law
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 128 pages)
- Birth control -- Government policy -- China.
Involuntary treatment -- China.
Women's rights -- China.
Population policy -- Moral and ethical aspects.
China -- Population policy.
- Electronic books.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche
Shipping list numbers: 96-0097-P
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 18, 2012
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|