The glass ceiling in federal agencies, a GAO survey on women and minorities in federal agencies : hearings before the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, May 16 and October 23, 1991
- Other Title:
- Glass ceiling in federal agencies, a Government Accounting Office survey on women and minorities in federal agencies
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg.; 102-1142
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 102-1142
HeinOnline Women and the law
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Women & the law
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 452 pages) : illustrations
- Women in the civil service -- United States.
Civil service -- Minority employment -- United States.
Discrimination in employment -- United States.
Women government executives -- United States.
Minority executives -- United States.
Affirmative action programs -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche
Shipping list numbers: 93-0661-P
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 13, 2012
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|