Alleged retaliation by Sumitomo Corp. of America against employee who testified before Congress about sexual harassment and discrimination : hearing before the Employment and Housing Subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, February 26, 1992
- Other Title:
- Alleged retaliation by Sumitomo Corporation of America against employee who testified before Congress about sexual harassment and discrimination
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Women & the law
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline Women and the law
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 105 pages)
- Sumitomo Corporation of America -- Employees -- Discipline.
Sexual harassment of women -- United States.
Sex discrimination in employment -- United States.
Whistle blowing -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche
Shipping list numbers: 93-0228-P
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 13, 2012
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|