The low-income housing tax credit program : the fixed subsidy and variable rate / Mark P. Keightley, Jeffrey M. Stupak
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; RS22917
U.S. Congressional documents
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
CRS report ; RS22917
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (7 pages) : illustration
- Low-income housing -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Tax credits -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Rental housing -- Economic aspects -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "November 20, 2014."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 30, 2018
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Stupak, Jeffrey M., author
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|