"Fast track" parliamentary procedures of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act / Chrisopher M. Davis
- Other Title:
- "Fast-track" parliamentary procedures of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, the Library of Congress, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; RS22985
U.S. Congressional documents
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
CRS report for Congress ; order code RS22985
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages)
- United States. Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008
United States. Congress -- Rules and practice -- Fast-track procedure.
Economic stabilization -- United States.
Financial crises -- United States
- Electronic books.
- "November 14, 2008."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF caption title, viewed September 16, 2018
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|