Constitutional authorities under which Congress regulates state taxation
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; R43842
U.S. Congressional documents
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
CRS report ; R43842
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
Taxation, State -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "January 2, 2015."
Authors' names redacted on HeinOnline copy
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 31, 2018
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|