Encouraging capital formation in key sectors of the economy : hearing before the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy, Technology, and Economic Growth of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, April 18, 2002
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office [Congressional Sales Office], 2002
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 102 pages)
- Capital -- United States.
Industrial capacity -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche
Shipping list numbers: 2002-0304-P
Includes bibliographical references
"Serial no. 107-66."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 8, 2013
©2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|