Tax-exempt foundations. Part 1, May 10, 11, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26, June 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 15, 16, 17, 18, and July 2 and 9, 1954 : hearings before the Special Committee to Investigate Tax-exempt Foundations and comparable organizations, House of Representative, Eighty-third Congress, second session on H. Res. 217, Washington, D.C
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Tax-exempt foundations : hearings before the Special Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations, House of Representatives, Eighty-third Congress, second session, on H. Res. 217. Part I
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1954
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 943 pages) : illustrations
- Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations -- United States.
Tax exemption -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Carroll B. Reece, chairman
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 24, 2012
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|