Tax-exempt foundations : hearings before the Select Committee to Investigate Tax-exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations, House of Representatives, Eighty-second Congress, second session, on H. Res. 561, Washington, D.C., November 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, December 2, 3, 5, 8, 9, 10,11, 15, 17, 22, 23, and 30, 1952
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1953
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 792 pages)
- Charitable uses, trusts, and foundations -- United States.
Tax exemption -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Eugene E. Cox, chairman
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 24, 2012
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|