Federal contracting opportunities for minority and women-owned businesses : an examination of the 8(d) subcontracting program : hearings before the Committee on Small Business, United States Senate, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session, on federal contracting opportunities for minority and women-owned businesses : an examination of the 8(d) subcontracting program, Tacoma, Wash.--December 19, 1983; Pasco, Wash.--December 21, 1983
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg.; 98-570
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 98-570
HeinOnline Women and the law
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Women & the law
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 253 pages) : illustrations
- Public contracts -- United States.
Subcontracting -- United States.
Minority business enterprises -- Washington (State).
Women-owned business enterprises -- Law and legislation -- Washington (State).
- Electronic books.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 28, 2012
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|