The loudest voice. Complete series.
- [United States] : Paramount Home Video, 
3 videodiscs (approximately 350 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Ailes, Roger -- Drama.
Fox News -- Drama.
Executives -- United States -- Drama.
Right-wing extremists -- United States -- Drama.
Television broadcasting of news -- United States -- Drama.
Television and politics -- United States -- Drama.
Television and politics.
Television broadcasting of news.
- English; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- System Details:
- DVD; widescreen 16:9 ; 5.1 Surround Dolby digital, 2.0 Dolby digital stereo ; AC3; region 1.
digital optical stereo surround Dolby 2.0 Dolby 5.1
video file DVD video region 1
- Ailes' relentless, stop-at-nothing attitude established Fox News and built it into a major influence in the world media; his sexual indiscretions, intimidation tactics and manipulations tainted his legacy. At the same time, he became more important within the Republican party and set the stage for Trump's presidency.
- Russell Crowe, Naomi Watts, Sienna Miller, Seth MacFarlane, Annabelle Wallis, Simon McBurney, Aleksa Palladino.
- Originally broadcast in 2019 on Showtime.
Based on the book "The Loudest voice in the room" by Gabriel Sherman.
Title from disc surface.
Special feature: creating "The Loudest Voice".
- Crowe, Russell, 1964- actor.
Watts, Naomi, 1968- actor.
Miller, Sienna, 1981- actor.
MacFarlane, Seth, 1973- actor.
Wallis, Annabelle, 1984- actor.
McBurney, Simon, actor.
Palladino, Aleksa, 1980- actor.
Paramount Home Video (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|