How to implement the Full Employment and Balanced Growth Act of 1978 : toward 4 percent unemployment, 3 percent inflation, and a balanced budget by 1987 / Subcommittee on Employment Opportunities, Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 90 pages) : illustrations
- Full employment policies -- United States.
Unemployment -- Government policy -- United States.
Anti-inflationary policies -- United States.
Budget -- United States.
United States -- Economic policy -- 1981-1993.
- Electronic books.
- At head of title: Committee print
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Education and Labor."
By Leon H. Keyserling--Page 1
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 24, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Employment Opportunities. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|