Legislative procedures for adjusting the public debt limit : a brief overview / Bill Heniff, Jr
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Congressional Research Service, the Library of Congress], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; RS21519
U.S. Congressional documents
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
[CRS report for Congress] ; order code RS21519
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
Debts, Public -- United States
Budget process -- United States
Parliamentary practice -- United States
- Electronic books.
- "Updated November 24, 2008."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF caption title, viewed August 24, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|