Tax ramifications of the Supreme Court's ruling on the Democrat's health care law : hearing before the Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, July 10, 2012
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 232 pages) : illustrations
- United States. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
United States. Congress -- Powers and duties.
Compulsory health insurance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Constitutional law -- United States
Taxing power -- United States
Health care reform -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- Electronic books
- "Serial no. 112-27."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 1, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|