To amend the Federal Reserve Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy of the Committee on Banking, Currency and Housing, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, second session on H.R. 14848, a bill to amend section 14(b) of the Federal Reserve Act, as amended, to extend for two years the authority of Federal Reserve banks to purchase United States obligations directly from the Treasury, September 22, 1976
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1976
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 6 pages)
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Debts, Public -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 6, 2017
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|