Survey of federal laws and regulations mandating affirmative action goals, set-asides, or other preference based on race, gender, or ethnicity / Charles V. Dale, Cassandra Foley
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, the Library of Congress, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress; RL32565
U.S. Congressional documents
Women & the law
CRS report for Congress ; order code RL32565
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline Women and the law
- Government document
1 online resource (30 pages)
- Affirmative action programs -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "September 7, 2004."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 17, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Foley, Cassandra, author
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|