Nutrition Situation in Senegal / Nene, Marc.
- Other Title:
- World Bank other research.
- Washington, D.C. : The World Bank, 2018.
- Other Health Study.
World Bank e-Library
Other Health Study.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Local subjects:
- Early Child and Children's Health
Food and Nutrition Policy
Health, Nutrition and Population
- In Senegal, the government's engagement in the nutrition sector and the fight against malnutrition have steadily increased over the past two decades, translating into, among other things, (1) the establishment in 2001 of the Cellule de Lutte contre la Malnutrition (Nutrition Coordination Unit) (CLM) and its Bureau Executif National (National Executive Bureau); (2) an increase in the government's budget allocation to nutrition from an estimated USD 0.3 million per year i.
- Nene, Marc.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|