Psychotherapeutic Approaches to Sexual Problems : An Essential Guide for Mental Health Professionals.
- Other Title:
- Psychotherapeutic Approaches to Sexual Problems
- American Psychiatric Association Publishing
Washington, D.C. : American Psychiatric Association Publishing, 2020.
1 online resource (160 pages)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- data file
- The book aims to increase the comfort of both mental health trainees and advanced practitioners in assisting patients with their sexual concerns. The author provides a thoughtful discussion of the nature of love -- as an active, evolving process involving psychological intimacy, intense sexual interest, and commitment -- and shows how sexual problems create barriers to loving.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Title from title screen.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Dr. William McDowell Mastin Fund.
- Dr. William McDowell Mastin Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Levine, Stephen B. Psychotherapeutic Approaches to Sexual Problems : An Essential Guide for Mental Health Professionals
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|