Security and Privacy in Communication Networks [electronic resource] : 12th International Conference, SecureComm 2016, Guangzhou, China, October 10-12, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Robert Deng, Jian Weng, Kui Ren, Vinod Yegneswaran.
- 1st ed. 2017.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics, and Telecommunications Engineering 1867-8211 ; 198
Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, 1867-8211 ; 198
1 online resource (XV, 781 pages) : 256 illustrations
- Computer security.
Data encryption (Computer science).
Computers and civilization.
- Local subjects:
- Systems and Data Security. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Computers and Society. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed conference proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communications Networks, SecureComm 2016, held in Guangzhou, China, in October 2016. The 32 revised full papers and 18 poster papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 137 submissions. The papers are organized thematically starting with mobile and network security, followed by applied cryptography, web security and privacy, system security, hardware security. The volume also includes papers from the ATCS workshop and the poster session.
- Deng, Robert H., editor., Editor,
Weng, Jian, editor., Editor,
Ren, Kui, editor., Editor,
Yegneswaran, Vinod. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-59608-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|