Space Information Networks [electronic resource] : Second International Conference, SINC 2017, Yinchuan, China, August 10-11, 2017, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Quan Yu.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 803
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 803
1 online resource (XIII, 340 pages) : 183 illustrations
- Computer networks.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Coding and Information Theory. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the Second International Conference on Space Information Network, SINC 2017, held in Yinchuan, China, in August 2017. The 27 full and three short papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 145 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on system architecture and efficient networking mechanism; theory and method of high speed transmission; sparse representation and fusion processing.
- System architecture and efficient networking mechanism
Theory and method of high speed transmission
Sparse representation and fusion processing.
- Yu, Quan, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
9789811078767 (Printed edition)
9789811078781 (Printed edition)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-10-7877-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|