Technology Enhanced Assessment [electronic resource] : 19th International Conference, TEA 2016, Tallinn, Estonia, October 5-6, 2016, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Desirée Joosten-ten Brinke, Mart Laanpere.
- 1st ed. 2017.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 653
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 653
1 online resource (X, 197 pages) : 48 illustrations
- Education-Data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Computers and Education. (search)
Computer Applications. (search)
Educational Technology. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Technology Enhanced Assessment, TEA 2016, held in Tallinn, Estonia, in October 2016. The 16 full papers presented were carefully selected from 38 submissions. They are centered around topics like measurement of higher order skills; collaborative problem solving or presentation skills; the development of guidelines for authentication control; the role of self-assessment.
- Measurement of higher order skills
Collaborative problem solving or presentation skills
The development of guidelines for authentication control
The role of self-assessment.
- Brinke, Desirée Joosten-ten, editor., Editor,
Laanpere, Mart, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-57744-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|