Social Transformation - Digital Way [electronic resource] : 52nd Annual Convention of the Computer Society of India, CSI 2017, Kolkata, India, January 19-21, 2018, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Jyotsna Kumar Mandal, Devadatta Sinha.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 836
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 836
1 online resource (XXVIII, 734 pages) : 378 illustrations
- Computer organization.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Systems Organization and Communication Networks. (search)
Information Systems and Communication Service. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 52nd Annual Convention of the Computer Society of India, CSI 2017, held in Kolkata, India, in January 2018. The 59 revised papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 157 submissions. The theme of CSI 2017, Social Transformation - Digital Way, was selected to highlight the importance of technology for both central and state governments at their respective levels to achieve doorstep connectivity with its citizens. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: Signal processing, microwave and communication engineering; circuits and systems; data science and data analytics; bio computing; social computing; mobile, nano, quantum computing; data mining; security and forensics; digital image processing; and computational intelligence.
- Signal Processing, Microwave and Communication Engineering
Circuits and Systems
Data Science and Data Analytics
Mobile, Nano, Quantum Computing
Security and Forensics
Digital Image Processing
- Mandal, Jyotsna Kumar. editor., Editor,
Sinha, Devadatta. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
9789811313424 (Printed edition)
9789811313448 (Printed edition)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-1343-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|