Leadership with Synercube [electronic resource] : A dynamic leadership culture for excellence / by Anatoly Zankovsky, Christiane von der Heiden.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer Vieweg, 2016.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
1 online resource (X, 241 pages) : 29 illustrations
- Application software.
School management and organization.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Applications.
Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
Administration, Organization and Leadership.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Description of the Synercube Leadership Theory with numerous practical examples. 10 different leadership styles are described according to the dimensions people, task and values. The book enables the reader to conclude how people interact with each other in a company and how corporate power should be used in order to achieve excellence with the available resources. By this, a sound corporate culture is supported. Based on the Synercube Theory, the guidance of change under consideration of psychological and behavioural effects empowers to continuously and effective change. Managers of organizations of all sizes equally benefit.
- Leadership in a Changing Wold
Synercube - A Scientific Theory for Effective Cooperation
Synercube Culture and Elements of Cooperation
7.1 Minus: Dictator
7.1 Plus: Paternalist
1.7 Minus: Servant
1.7 Plus: Philanthropist
4.4. Minus: Bureaucrat
4.4. Plus: Pragmatist
1.1. Plus: Disbeliever
7.7 Minus: Opportunist
7.7 Plus: Role Model/Leader
Conclusion: From optimal Leadership to optimal Culture
- von der Heiden, Christiane. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-662-49052-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|