Recent Trends in Image Processing and Pattern Recognition [electronic resource] : Second International Conference, RTIP2R 2018, Solapur, India, December 21-22, 2018, Revised Selected Papers, Part II / edited by K. C. Santosh, Ravindra S. Hegadi.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 1036
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 1036
1 online resource (XIX, 543 pages) : 288 illustrations, 180 illustrations in color.
- Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Imaging, Vision, Pattern Recognition and Graphics. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. (search)
Systems and Data Security. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This three-book set constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second International Conference on Recent Trends in Image Processing and Pattern Recognition (RTIP2R) 2018, held in Solapur, India, in December 2018. The 173 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 374 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections in the tree volumes. Part I: computer vision and pattern recognition; machine learning and applications; and image processing. Part II: healthcare and medical imaging; biometrics and applications. Part III: document image analysis; image analysis in agriculture; and data mining, information retrieval and applications.
- Santosh, K. C. editor., Editor,
Hegadi, Ravindra S. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
9789811391835 (Printed edition)
9789811391859 (Printed edition)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-13-9184-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|