Biomechanical Biofeedback Systems and Applications [electronic resource] / by Anton Kos, Anton Umek.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Human-computer interaction series 1571-5035
Human-Computer Interaction Series, 1571-5035
1 online resource (XII, 183 pages) : 80 illustrations in color.
- User interfaces (Computer systems).
Speech processing systems.
- Local subjects:
- User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction. (search)
Communications Engineering, Networks. (search)
Sport Science . (search)
Signal, Image and Speech Processing. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book deals with the topic of biomechanical biofeedback systems and applications that are primarily aimed at motor learning in sports and rehabilitation. It gives a comprehensive tutorial of the concepts, architectures, operation, and exemplary applications of biomechanical biofeedback systems. A special section is dedicated to various constraints in designing biomechanical biofeedback systems. The book also describes the technologies needed for the adequate operation of biofeedback systems, such as motion tracking, communication, processing, and sensor technologies. In regard to technologies, the emphasis is on the assurance of the requirements of the real-time system operation. The application focus is on the usage in sport and rehabilitation, particularly in the field of accelerated motor learning and injury prevention. We include several examples of operational (real-time) biofeedback applications in golf, skiing, and swimming. The book is in the first place intended for the professional audience, researchers, and scientists in the fields connected to the topics of this book.
Biofeedback System Architectures
Biofeedback Systems in Sport
Technologies for Biofeedback Systems in Sport
Conclusion, Trends, Outlooks, Future Work. .
- Umek, Anton. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
9783319913483 (Printed edition)
9783319913506 (Printed edition)
9783030082321 (Printed edition)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-91349-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|