Stable Isotope Probing : Methods and Protocols / edited by Marc G. Dumont, Marcela Hernández García.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Humana, 2019.
- Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in molecular biology 1064-3745 ; 2046
Methods in Molecular Biology, 1064-3745 ; 2046
1 online resource (XI, 247 pages) : 43 illustrations, 35 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Microbiology. (search)
Microbial Genetics and Genomics. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides definitive methods to perform stable isotope probing (SIP) experiments, covering a wide spectrum of stable isotope techniques used in microbial ecology, such as methods to target and analyze labeled DNA, rRNA, mRNA, protein, and PLFA. Protocols to study stable isotope fractionation by microbial pathways, the analysis of labeled communities with Raman microscopy, Chip-SIM, as well as quantitative SIP (qSIP) and high-resolution SIP (HR-SIP) are also featured. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Stable Isotope Probing: Methods and Protocols provides readers with up-to-date protocols ranging from basic to the most sophisticated applications of SIP and will benefit anyone pursuing this exciting area of study.
- Experimental Set Up and Data Analysis Considerations for DNA- and RNA-SIP Experiments in the Omics Era
DNA-Based Stable Isotope Probing
RNA Stable Isotope Probing (RNA-SIP)
Stable Isotope Probing of Microbial Phospholipid Fatty Acids in Environmental Samples
SIP-Metaproteomics: Linking Microbial Taxonomy, Function, and Activity
Chip-SIP: Stable Isotope Probing Analyzed with rRNA-Targeted Microarrays and NanoSIMS
Quantification of Methanogenic Pathways Using Stable Carbon Isotopic Signatures
Stable Isotope-Labeled Single-Cell Raman Spectroscopy Revealing Function and Activity of Environmental Microbes
Data Analysis for DNA Stable Isotope Probing Experiments Using Multiple Window High Resolution SIP
Stable Isotope Probing of Microorganisms in Environmental Samples with H218O
Microbial Taxon-Specific Isotope Incorporation with DNA Quantitative Stable Isotope Probing
Profiling of Active Microorganisms by Stable Isotope Probing-Metagenomics
Targeted Metatranscriptomics of Soil Microbial Communities with Stable Isotope Probing
Stable Isotope Probing Techniques and Methodological Considerations Using 15N
DNA and RNA Stable Isotope Probing of Methylotrophic Methanogenic Archaea
Method Development for DNA and Proteome SIP Analysis of Activated Sludge for Anaerobic Dichloromethane Biodegradation
RNA-Based Stable Isotope Probing (RNA-SIP) in the Gut Environment
Stable Isotope Probing of Microbiota Structure and Function in the Plant Rhizosphere.
- Dumont, Marc G. editor., Editor,
Hernández García, Marcela, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4939-9721-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|