Advances in Quantitative Ethnography [electronic resource] : First International Conference, ICQE 2019, Madison, WI, USA, October 20-22, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Brendan Eagan, Morten Misfeldt, Amanda Siebert-Evenstone.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 1112
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 1112
1 online resource (XI, 360 pages) : 103 illustrations, 90 illustrations in color.
- Application software.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Appl. in Social and Behavioral Sciences. (search)
Computers and Education. (search)
Machine Learning. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the First International Conference on Quantitative Ethnography, ICQE 2019, held in Madison, Wisconsin, USA, in October 2019. It consists of 23 full and 9 short carefully reviewed papers selected from 52 submissions. The contributions come from a diverse range of fields and perspectives, including learning analytics, history, and systems engineering, all attempting to understand the breadth of human behavior using quantitative ethnographic approaches.
- Eagan, Brendan. editor., Editor,
Misfeldt, Morten. editor., Editor,
Siebert-Evenstone, Amanda. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
9783030332310 (Printed edition)
9783030332334 (Printed edition)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-33232-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|