Analytical Techniques in Biochemistry / by Mahin Basha.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- New York, NY : Springer US : Imprint: Humana, 2020.
- Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Springer protocols (Series) 1949-2448
Springer Protocols Handbooks, 1949-2448
1 online resource (IX, 126 pages) : 84 illustrations, 50 illustrations in color.
- Biomedical engineering.
- Local subjects:
- Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides a comprehensive overview of the major biochemical analytical techniques, with detailed descriptions of the instrumentation and applications. The contributions, which each focus on a specific technique, are based on a thorough review and analysis of the current literature as well as the authors' experiences in the lab. Divided into nine parts, the book provides insights into basic separation techniques like sedimentation, filtration and centrifugation, as well as analytical techniques such as spectrophotometry, chromatography, electrophoresis, immuno-techniques, radioactivity and microscopy. .
- Chapter 1. Sedimentation
Chapter 2. Filtration
Chapter 3. Centrifugation
4. Colorimetry and spectrophotometer (spectrophotometry)
Chapter 5. Chromatography
Chapter 6. Electrophoresis
Chapter 7. Immuno-techniques
Chapter 8. Radioactivity
Chapter 9. Microscopy and Specimen Preparation. .
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-0716-0134-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|